Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Broke 100k!

Inscription/Netherweave Bags/pet flips: 33,615
JC/Obsidium Shuffle:  31,526
Enchanting/Alchemy:  2,942
LW/Vendor items: 1,566

Total Profits: 69,649

So, I had a pretty good week this week, and a I knocked my goal of 100k by today out of the water...

Yay!


Almost 120k!  ^^  Not bad at all I don't think!  I'm pretty excited about hitting 100k, so I'll probably buy myself and my partner Mechano Hogs to celebrate.  I've already got the Titansteel for them, just need to get the Bolts and have a guildie make them. =)

After the patch I might be able to add a few more items to my Alchemy line up, that way I can start seeing more profits there.  Not sure if there's much to be done for LW at this point.

Need to level my priest up more, but whenever I que for dungeons lately I've been getting a stream of terrible DK tanks.  Making healing considerably less fun.  So I've been working on getting my rep up on Tyr and doing dungeons as DPS to learn them before I start tanking them.

Been taking a look at epics to possibly flip, but I haven't seen anything so far that's struck me as a good deal.  Tried looking at Lifes as well, but they've all been over 10g constantly the past few days. =(  So my plan to stockpile those has kinda been failing.

Glyphs are flying off the shelves the past two days, which is a relief.  Wasn't enjoying  the measly 2k I had been getting before that.

Anyone have any good flipping ideas?  Nothings sticking out to me, but I have a feeling I'm overlooking something...

No comments:

Post a Comment