Saturday, January 15, 2011

Find: Adamantite Ore

Today I found upwards of 70 stacks of Adamantite Ore for only 12-13g each.  So, being curious, I went and checked out Wow Prospector and inputted the data for Adamantite.... and it came out with an average of 50g profit per stack. (This has me vendoring the blues uncut as I don't have any patterns nor do I even remember how to get them from BC.)  It's pretty highly dependent on the Adamantite Powder selling for what it says it does, but I'm willing to bet that it'll move, if slowly.  So I bought them all out and am gonna prospect them and see how this goes. =D  Hope for Golden Draenite!

~~
Just finished Prospecting 20 stacks, here's what I got:

20 stacks x 13g = 260g

16 blues x 3g = 48g
15 Golden Draenite x 20g = 300g
80 Adamantite Powder x9g = 720g
19 Azure Moonstone x3g = 57g
15 Blood Garnet x3g = 45g
12 Flame Spessarite x .5g = 6g
11 Shadow Draenite x 6g = 66g
10 Deep Peridot x 4g = 40g

Total Projected Income: 1282g
Total Projected Profit: 1022g

Not sure if the prices are completely accurate, or if they actually sell at that price, but I know the Golden Draenite should sell for at least 20g each, and that's already a small profit.  And then others should also sell to people leveling JC, and the Powder may sell to...stupid people.  If it works this could be a nice way to add a few thousand gold when I find cheap ore.

--

So far one of my stacks of Adamantite Powder has sold -- for almost 300g!

I really didn't think these would sell.  Sometimes I love being wrong!

This is quite a bit more than I was thinking it'd actually sell for, but I'm definitely happy! A few Golden Draenites have sold, mostly in singles, but one of the four stack I put up also sold.  Only a few of the other gems have sold, but I think if I give them enough time they'll move as well.  I'm definitely gonna be adding this to the stuff I normally do if the Ore stays this low.

--

I've sold almost 60 green gems over the past few hours to people powerleveling JC.  I have no idea why they're not buying the Adamantite Ore themselves as I've continued to pick it up for <13g/stack.  I guess there's either someone farming it for now or the numbers I'd been thinking of were from before cata hit.  Either way I plan to ride this as long as I can.

I love seeing this.


If it's viable on your realm I'd jump on this.  Tailors need the Draenite and leveling JCs need the gems and powder, and seem to be willing to pay through the nose to not prospect the stuff for themselves.  I love lazy players. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment