Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cheap Extra Storage!

I've found that I can never have enough storage space.  On my main banker I've filled up his normal bank space and am running out of room in my five gbank tabs. So I've been keeping an eye on trade for the last few days for anyone selling a guild. That way I could grab it on one of my unguilded toons for and get more room for the stuff I'm not gonna be moving any time soon.

A few minutes ago I found someone who just wanted to drop their guild completely.  So I got a whole other gbank tab for free, PLUS the cheaper expansion of the lower slots.  =)

I'll probably be moving a bunch of Saronite and some pets and stuff into this one for now and then forgetting about it for a while.  This way I won't be tempted to sell it now when I see it AND I free up a ton of space in my main gbank. Victory!

I've actually seen a couple of people looking to get rid of their gbanks over the past few weeks...if you're running out of storage space and have a toon to spare I'd keep an eye out for these cheap/free storage spots.  Hopefully you get a better guild name than mine though...my normal gbank is "Captain of the Failboat" but this one I just bought was "LUCKY THIRTEEN" which annoys me due to the full caps. >_<

2 comments:

  1. Make a GM ticket about the guild name and explain the situation. As far as I am being told you are allowed to change guild name once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try that, thanks for the tip! =D

    ReplyDelete