Friday, January 14, 2011

Hai!

So, I've been thinking about getting back into blogging for a while now, and have finally decided to do so!  I've been dabbling in the AH for a few months now and am going to put what I've learned (and am still learning) out for others to read.  Hopefully this blog will help me (and anyone who reads it) not repeat mistakes.

A bit about me...I've been playing since the beginning of BC, though I only got really into playing towards the end of that and the start of Wrath.  Feral druidry is my specialty, and I've been raiding as a bear for quite a while now.  I love to discuss tanking and druids along with auction house topics, so you may see me ramble on about one of those occasionally on here.  Collecting animal pets and mounts amuses me, so that I have a full forest of animals at my beck and call while I run around playing.  (My Emerald Whelpling is my favorite pet, he gives us Ysera's strength when taking down a new boss! =D)

Most of my in-game life has been spent in poverty, trying to scrape together enough gold to afford my flying training and raid consumables.  Doing dailies has always bored me to tears, as does farming, but I discovered I love playing on the Auction House.   I'd never even thought about using the AH for fun until one day I noticed that borean leather could very easily be turned into heavy for a nice profit...and everything snowballed from there.  Though I mostly do auctions for fun, I also enjoy having enough gold to buy silly vanity items for myself and my friends.

This is my journey to the gold cap from where I am now -- hope you enjoy the ride! =)

--Tyr

No comments:

Post a Comment