Friday, January 14, 2011

Starting Point

I'm starting this blog while I'm at about 60k liquid.  I started with about 5k a few months ago which I had slowly accumulated by chaining random heroics and skinning.  Since then I've leveled Alchemy, Enchanting, Inscription, Leatherworking, Jewelcrafting, Tailoring (To BC level so far), Skinning, Herbalism and Mining.  All of these combined have helped me get to where I am right now.  I make Flasks, Glyphs (Oh glyphs <3), Mysterious Cards, Netherweave Bags, Mining Bags, do the Obsidium Shuffle, and sell vendor pets and recipes.  There are a ton of things I still need to get into right now, but I haven't even maxed Tyr to 85 yet since I was taking a break for a while.  Since I haven't been to Twilight Highlands on any characters I haven't got access to high level crafting stuff right now, so I've not been making any leg armor or gear.

I also do occasional flips of Saronite Bars when I find the ore cheap.  I've got over 1k ore in my guild bank that I accumulated during Wrath which I've been trickling back into the market for 3x what I paid for it.

My guild bank is also home to a number of ally Argent Tourny pets which I'll be holding onto for a few more months at least.  While I could sell them now for more than double what I bought for, I have a feeling the price will continue to climb...so I'll hold on to them for now.  There's a ton of other stuff in there as well, such as an Alchemy power level kit, a Blacksmith powerlevel kit, my ink stockpile, a few hundred adamantite ore (11g/stack!  They're usually at least 60g/stack), some abyss crystals, Titansteel Bars for two bikes which I got for very cheap...and over 100 old Runescrolls of Fortitude which I only just noticed were in here. >_>  So I'mma go see if I can get rid of those... 

*EDIT: Some of them are selling...and I have NO idea why.  But yay!*

The mailbox of my scribe is also housing over 2k Cinderbloom right now, which I'll be milling a little later, along with some greens for DE from my JC.

So that's what I've got to work with right now.  I'm gonna set my short term goal to 100k by the 25th of January.  That should  push me to progress a bit faster than I have been lately. =)

--Tyr

No comments:

Post a Comment